Day 1: Arrival in Brisbane
• Arrive at the Gold Coast Airport in Brisbane.
• From here you will be transferred SIC (Seat-In-Coach) to your hotel.
• Work off the jet lag and prepare for an adventurous day on the morrow!
Day 2: Full Day Visit to Seaworld
• After breakfast, grab your Admissions ticket and proceed to the Seaworld.
• Hosting numerous rides, marine attractions, animal exhibits and interactive tours, this oceanarium-cum-theme park is a succession of dizzying adventures!
• Check out the Polar Bear exhibit, feed and learn about the rays at Ray Reef or watch the penguins frolicking at Penguin Point! This marine mammal park combines education with fun!
Day 3: Full Day Visit to Movieworld
• Move out after breakfast for a trip to the Movie World, your very own slice of Disneyland in Australia!
• Have the time of your life in the various theme-based rides and attractions.
• Click a selfie with Batman or Scooby-Doo or the other costumed characters you’ll encounter!
Day 4: Brisbane-Cairns
• Checkout from the hotel after breakfast and head over to the Gold Coast Airport.
• Arrive at Cairns and transfer to the hotel.
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Full Day Big Cat Cruise Tour including Snorkeling
• Head out after breakfast for the full day tour to Green Island and the Great Barrier Reef.
• View the diverse marine life at the world’s largest coral reef through a glass bottomed boat and a semi-submarine ride.
• If you are an adventure buff, there are plenty of scuba-diving, snorkeling and sea-walking opportunities here too!
Day 6: Cairns-Sydney
• Checkout after breakfast and depart from Cairns Airport for Sydney.
• After arriving at Sydney International, transfer to your hotel.
• Take the rest of the day off.
Day 7: Sydney Hop-On Hop-Off tour
• Join the Sydney & Bondi Hop-On Hop-Off tour from the nearest Explorer bus stop.
• The drive has many stops at vantage points with comprehensive commentary in English that you can explore as per your convenience.
• Catch a guided tour at the Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge or visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at Darling Harbor.
• Get a bird’s eye view of the city from the Sydney Tower Eye and check out the picturesque Botanical Gardens.
• The 24-hr ticket covers both Sydney and Bondi tours and has 34 stops that take you all around the city in a jiffy!
Day 8: Departure from Sydney
• Pack your bags after breakfast and check out, heading to the Sydney Airport.
• Take a look back over the amazing time you have had in the land Down Under!